James Gibb Offers Convenient Online Counseling Portland Oregon Can Rely On
You may be going through a tough time right now. You may not know where to turn. Or, you may not even have the time or proximity to meet with a therapist in person. Why not try online counseling? James Gibb, MA, LCPC, NCC, specializes in online counseling for patients who are going through troubling times but can’t get to his office. He works frequently with those suffering from chronic mental illness, personality disorders, and anxiety and depression disorders. Plus, he specializes in anger and anxiety management for adults and adolescents. Additionally, Mr. Gibb enjoys working with highly intelligent adults and teens who have a difficult time adjusting and adapting in social settings. As such, he works with individuals on the high functioning end of the Autism spectrum, as well as gifted individuals. For convenient online counseling Portland Oregon can rely on, turn to James Gibb Counseling.
Benefits of Online Counseling
There are many benefits to getting counseling online:
- Communication can occur at any time on any platform, from video chat to email to messages through an online therapy site.
- Messages and requests for sessions can be responded to quickly and efficiently.
- Those with disabilities or other limitations can conveniently get the therapy they need without having to leave their home.
- Busy individuals who don’t have time for therapy visits in person can also benefit from virtual sessions. No need to fight traffic, juggle schedules or arrange childcare.
- Therapy sessions can still take place in inclement weather.
- Those in remote areas can still engage in therapy no matter how far they live from the counselor.
- Increased assurances of anonymity can set the mind at ease.
With a background in both private practice and a community mental health center, James Gibb has had the opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients and families. Backed by experience working with at-risk adolescent males suffering from legal and emotional problems, he employs the use of many different therapeutic techniques such as client centered, mindfulness, cognitive-behavioral and more.
Contact James Gibb Counseling
If you are interested to learn more about online counseling in Portland, Oregon, please contact James Gibb at 309-716-3874 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Online counseling is available for Portland Oregon, Salem Oregon, Central Illinois and nation wide.