James Gibb Provides Convenient Online Counseling Salem Oregon Can Depend On
If you are going through a tough time right now and don’t know where to turn, you may consider therapy but would rather not meet in person. Whether this is due to physical challenges or logistical challenges, you have the option of trying online counseling with James Gibb, MA, LCPC, NCC. Mr. Gibb specializes in online counseling for patients who need therapeutic attention but can’t get to his office. He works frequently with those suffering from chronic mental illness, personality disorders, and anxiety and depression disorders. So, for convenient online counseling Salem Oregon can rely on, try James Gibb Counseling.
Plus, he also specializes in anger and anxiety management for adults and adolescents. Additionally, Mr. Gibb also works with individuals on the high functioning end of the Autism spectrum. He also treats gifted individuals. Many of his clients are highly intelligent adults and teens who have a difficult time adjusting and adapting to social situations.
Advantages of Online Counseling
If you’re consider online counseling, it’s good to know there are many advantages of this type of counseling. Online counseling can:
- Allow communication to take place at any time on any platform. This ranges from video chat to email to messages through an online therapy site.
- Allow the therapist to respond quickly to messages and requests for sessions.
- Give those with disabilities or other limitations the opportunity to meet virtually with a therapist without having to leave home.
- Provide busy individuals an easier way to connect with their therapist without having to fight traffic, juggle schedules or arrange childcare.
- Take place even in inclement weather.
- Connect individuals in remote areas to their counselor.
- Assure higher levels of anonymity.
With a background in both private practice and a community mental health center, James Gibb uses many different therapeutic techniques. These include client centered, mindfulness, cognitive-behavioral and more.
Contact James Gibb Counseling
If you want to learn more about online counseling in Salem, Oregon, please contact James Gibb at 309-716-3874 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Online counseling is available for Portland Oregon, Salem Oregon, Central Illinois and nation wide.